Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Friend By Rhonda Lewis/ US By Monica Simone

                                                       My Friend



I want to tell you thank you
For being my lifelong friend.
The only problem is, where do
I begin?
So many wonderful memories
I just don’t know where to start.
So maybe I will start by saying, you
Are truly a part of my heart.
You were there when I was happy
You never left me when I was down
When I lost my way, you helped me
To be found.
You saw something in me, I could not
See with my own eyes. You helped me
To laugh again. You were a comfort to
My cries.
 Being a part of your life has
Truly been a pleasure. Besides my love
 For Jehovah nothing else can measure.
You are the true meaning of friendship
And I am honored to be your friend.
If I had to do my life over, I would
Chose you as my friend again.
So as I pen these words, know that each
One is true.
I love you my friend, so again I tell you
Thank you!
                                              Poem by Rhonda Lewis
                                              Copyright 2011©


No comments:

Post a Comment